- Get Excited About Learning
- Flexible Time Management part 1: The Basics
- Flexible Time Management part 2: Four Power Strategies
- Take Notes You’ll Want to Study
- Reading to Learn – Not Just Pass the Test
- . Learning Habits, Learning Skills, Study Habits: An introduction to 4 videos on Study Skills
- Verbal Organization: Part 1 of Study Skills
- Visual Organization: Part 2 of Study Skills
- Critical Thinking is Thinking for Yourself: Part 3 of Study Skills
- Pathways to Memory: Part 4 of Study Skills
If you read the book, should you also watch the videos?
First, it always helps to cover the same material again in a different media. This will strengthen your understanding and memory.
Here, you will discover many strategies are presented in a different way, often with new and helpful insights. The first video, Get Excited About Learning includes a very important strategy not found in the book.